Jesus Christ came from Heaven and GAVE His life so that we can RECEIVE everlasting life and live IN Him and BY His Name on earth. JESUS is never going to ask you to do something that HE did not do Himself (Philippians 2:8).
IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, GIVE IT AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT.
- If you want fruit, you must plant a fruit tree.
- If you want love, give love.
- If you want money, sow money.
- If you want good relationship, be decent to others (Do unto others that you WANT to be DONE UNTO you!).
- If you want respect, give respect.
- If you want to be thanked, thank someone.
- If you want to be forgiven, forgive someone.
- If you want to be appreciated, appreciated someone.
- Are you motives PURE? Jesus’ agenda was PURE, He came to save, heal, set free, bring life…
- Are you serving to be served or serving because the Bible says so?
- Are you stingy and keep only for yourself or are you generous because you have faith in God and give the way He gave?
If you give with Biblical motives, there is great reward. If your motives are wrong, you will produce stress. God is really into motives for He looks at the heart. GIVING IS A LIFESTYLE and is born OUT OF LOVE.
GIVING is BIRTHED out of a RELATIONSHIP with God (Luke 6:35-38).
When you are in love with Jesus, your heart will be focused on Him and His kingdom (Matthew 6:19-21). A heart focused on Jesus will gladly, with love, give, serve, do whatever, to ADVANCE HIS KINGDOM! A heart full of love gives – money, time, service, etc.
If your TREASURE IS BEING BANKED IN HEAVEN, IT IS BEFORE GOD’S EYES THE WHOLE TIME.
Matthew 6:33 then comes true in your life: “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED TO YOU.”
DEATH TO DEBT = GIVE WITH HEART OF LOVE AND RECEIVE FROM LOVE – which is GOD Himself.
2 Kings 4: 8-17 tells us of the Shunammite woman who received her heart’s desire gift from God. This woman had a good heart towards God’s servant Elisha and prepared a resting and eating place for Elisha. She gave out of a good and caring heart to advance God’s kingdom and she never thought God will give her, her deepest heart’s desire, a son!
GIVE and IT will be given to you……What is the ‘IT’? Answer: WHAT YOU REALLY NEED.
GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU NEED TODAY! GOD KNOWS that you NEED: acceptance; love; encouragement; finances; employment; breakthrough – BUT GOD ALSO KNOWS TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN UP ON TO RECEIVE!
GOD LOVES TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING YOU HAVE GIVEN UP ON!
What is that SOMETHING that you really NEED? Let’s trust God together for IT!
We are praying for you!
Ps Gebhardt and Shannon